Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Rosy nosies

I made another key accessory for each of the RedNoseDay dolls.


Can you guess?

Well, how could they be Red Nose Day dolls without noses? They couldn't, that's how. So I made them some.


My favourite 1mm crochet hook, some red stuffing, some red cotton and a bit of jewellery elastic. And inspiration from Lucy at Attic24 - these are like her tiny balls, but I used slightly more stitches, a magic ring to start and a different method for the decreases. You can see Maisie wearing hers in the button on the right of my page.

Have you got your Red Nose yet?

19 comments:

  1. This project just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Can wait for the auction - when will it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you - lots more gorgeousness on the dollies own facebook page - linked from their button on the right!

      Delete
  4. This is so adorable!!! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The noses are absolutely perfect Val! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Val they would never have been proper red nose day dolls without the addition of your fab wee red noses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the thing! Aren't you clever?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Better and better and better!! And better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute, they're soooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Julie ... these noses are what makes the dolls legit :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant! And I love how you make it sound so easy (what the devil is a magic ring?).

    ReplyDelete
  12. This project is such a good idea and I love the noses!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The whole project is such a great idea and the noses are perfect! Beth/thelinencat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.