Sunday, 4 December 2011

Day 4 - Non stop

It's been a mad, full on day. I was asked to have a stall at the school fayre and I agreed, thinking it would be my last one - I find them a heck of a lot of work for usually not brilliant returns. Today was astonishing though. The village hall was heaving, and because it's our school, I knew pretty much everyone there. I sold out of crystal snowflakes and had to start taking orders in my notebook. Blimey.


So it was a relief to head off to Mr DC's choir advent service. I used to sing with them, and now the girls are big enough we all go together and have a good old carol together. I haven't got the voice I used to have but my little ones are getting stronger and stronger every week it seems.


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a brilliant day! We were at our school fair yesterday, although this year I ducked out of having a stall. Loving your advent posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't well enough for the Christmas fair. Not a great loss I fear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it wrong that I'm very glad school fayres are a thing of the past?!
    The choir service sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be something in the water- I did amazingly well at our School Fair on Saturday too. However I did not go on to serene and festive singing- no. I sat down with a large glass of white and Strictly. I wish you'd blogged a photo of your crystal snowflakes, they sound gorg. Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.