Sunday, 18 December 2011

Day 18 - Dress up for dinner

Our activity last night was to dress up for dinner, which we did, having returned from joining in an attempt to break the world record for the largest number of people simultaneously singing Christmas carols. It looks like we (with 17000 others nationwide) did it, though it has yet to be confirmed. It was fun!

Anyway, there are no pictures of us in our finery so instead I shall give you a photo of some of the cakes decorated by children we had round for a party yesterday afternoon. I had planned a bit of white rose and snowman elegance, a sprinkle of glitter and a squirt of lustre spray. They had other ideas. Get your sunglasses!



(This new blogger interface is ... interesting. I'm not convinced yet.)

5 comments:

  1. Minimalist and children are oxymorons. But they are very joyful!

    I went to a carol service last night, but I'm not sure we were part of the record breaking effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children... white rose... elegance... I don't think so! But rather splendid cupcakes all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fab!
    PS. I like the new interface - I find it very user friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dressing up for dinner - love it. Cupcakes look amazing, it's Christmas so who needs tasteful and restrained ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to see you all dressed up - carol concert sounds fun! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.