Friday, 27 November 2009

Rainbow goodness!

I received my Rainbow Swap parcel all the way from sunny Australia a couple of weeks ago, but have been having a bit of an unplanned blogging break so this is the first time I've managed to get my camera and laptop and any light together to post about the gorgeous goodies sent from Calidore - there were sweeties too but they're long gone!



An array of fabulously colourful cloth and wool goodies - from gorgeous stitching on a little bag to a wonderfully warm scarf that's been doing sterling duty this week on the bitingly cold walk to and from school. I don't care what the thermometer says - the wind is making it flipping cold here!

I'll leave you with a teasing glimpse of something I'm hoping to make a tutorial for if I can get my camera to cooperate ...

13 comments:

  1. ooooooooooooh, cooperate camera, pleeeeeeeeeeease!
    And I agree tis really cold, brrrr!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely swap goodies! Glad you've got something nice to keep your neck warm in this cold wind. I like the teasing glimpse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely swap goodies! And I can't wait to see more of the sneak peek!

    Locket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. its freezing here too - lovely goodies, am looking forward to seeing them all!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely swap goodies... I still haven't got mine yet :(

    Looking forward to seeing what you are teasing us with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely swap parcel - looking forward to you tut too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, love that little sneaky peek -- can't wait to see what it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovley loveley things. Do stop being a tease, it isnt very ladylike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh I loove tutorials. Like your swap goodies. xxx
    (LOL verification word is 'prizes')

    ReplyDelete
  10. such lovely swap goodies..and your little sneak peak is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Intriguing look at the craftiness ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh what lovely goodies! I sent my parcel off weeks ago but have no idea if it's been received yet :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.