Another quick one - our connection is still horribly flaky, and our ISP and BT are busy passing the buck between them. Neither has yet sorted it, and rarely have I felt so powerless. Grrrr. (I wrote this 2 hours ago. It's taken that long for the %&^$£* connection to come back up).
Today we made a start on teacher presents, courtesy of Lina's lovely candle tutorial. I nearly burned my fingers off with the hair drier (and it overheated and cut out at one point) so how glad am I that I don't have a heat gun to hurt myself with?
I'll need to warn them about the tissue paper before they burn them into a small inferno, but my experience of pillar candles is that the outsides don't tend to burn anyway so hopefully they'll be OK!