We went off to a wedding last weekend, and a good time was had by all. But capturing photos of tiny people in the darkness of an evening disco is very hard when they won't stand still!
I've been tagged by Tess to list 8 random things about me, and was tagged ages ago by Nicolette for 6 facts, so I guess I should try:
1. I am married to a very kind man who is 11 inches taller than me, and my children look like they'll be taller than me too. I shall be known as "Little Mummy"!
2. I have a PhD (well, actually a DPhil) in molecular biology, and my thesis supervisor won the Nobel Prize - not directly for my work, I hasten to add!
3. I love to read. When the children were little the thing that drove me most to distraction was not being able to read for more than a few minutes at a time. My favourite, most frequently read and reread is Pride and Prejudice (how original).
4. I used to be able to snowboard (badly), but I can't ski. I haven't done either since having children.
5. I adore Radiohead. We saw them at a tiny venue in upstate New York around the time The Bends came out; they were already big in the UK but barely known there and it was simply brilliant. Fake Plastic Trees - just, aaaaaah. I realise this makes me sound very, very sad and old.
6. I am chronically untidy, but I actually hate mess and from time to time stomp around the house with a big rubbish sack, muttering and throwing stuff in.
7. I have seen Four Weddings and a Funeral so many times I virtually know it by heart.
8. I watch rubbish TV, but I have to be doing something else at the same time - sewing, knitting, pretending to read.
Oh, and I pulled a muscle in my back today pushing the pushchair and it huuuurts! But that's not one of the 8 things ;-)
The rules for both tags say I need to tag more people - but I think many of you have already done this. If you haven't, and you'd like to, then you're tagged!