Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Boo!

There's an old prayer that goes:

From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggity beasties,
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us!

Well, tonight I'm not so worried about long-leggity beasties (though some of those 16 year olds in Scream masks are pretty alarming - wonder what they'll make of Smartie boxes), it's the prospect of a visit from the latest sick bug doing the rounds at school that's terrifying me ... Maybe our pumpkin can keep it at bay!

8 comments:

  1. Boo to you too. Wishing you a healthy halloween
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh! I love the pumpkins. They're such great photos. Thanks for the birdy love :D If you ever go to Spain that castle is well worth a visit, it's even more beautiful in real life.
    Happy Halloween, Dotty Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks totally germ-proof! Hooray for pumpkin power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy halloween! love your pumpkin! great mouth he's got there. good luck with avoiding the bugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumpkin! I love all the fancy ones people do, but traditional faces are always my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pumpkin, hope he worked against warding off evil spirits, and nasty germs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pumpkin. Hope he successfully wards off the bugs!! Your mantlepiece looks great too - I love those gourds.
    Cathy XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a wonderful halloween! Smashing pumpkin! hahaha

    Starry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.