Friday, 20 July 2007

Pay it forward gift swap

I've been watching this doing the rounds of lots of blogs I visit, but I always seem to get there too late. I finally managed to catch it on Alison's gorgeous Foxgloves and managed to get into the first three - hurrah!


So, here is what is happening (text shamelessly ripped from Alison/Tracy/wherever it started off):

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog
requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet
and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week… LOL… but you will receive it
within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is
pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


I don't yet know exactly what it will be - almost certainly a keyring, quite likely some buttons, and possibly something I have yet to decide on.

So, if there's anyone out there, and you'd like to join in, please do!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness, what am I doing ?!?!?

    Thank goodness for that 365Day clause !

    Ack ! I'm in !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DottyCookie! Thanks for your comment :) You've got a lovely blog and I do so love finding new readers. Good luck with your swap it sounds a blast.

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, looks like I'm too late to get one of your goodies! But such from to see your PIF here! Thanks for the mention ;o) I'm getting my PIF's off next week--whew! Happy weekend to you & yours! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, too late!! You have a lovely blog though.

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whohoho love this idea , i`m in .

    greetings Roos
    from the netherlands

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.