Friday, 1 June 2007

There are fairies at the bottom of my garden


No, really, there are. How else would you explain the two tiny gardens that appeared today?


Or the little fairy village that's been built?



I had such a good time painting this. OK, so it's not brilliant quality, and the vine was perhaps just one step too far, but it reminds me of the days when I had time to sit & paint properly rather than fighting for space on the table and for possession of my brushes. One of these days I'll get back to that - but right now I rather like having two little co-conspirators getting excited about painting flower pots for fairies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.