Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Stand still for a minute!

Millie and I chose some pretty pink material at the fabric sale a couple of weeks ago, which she wanted to have made into a little dress for the summer. Fitting things to this little person is completely hopeless as she rarely stops rushing about for long enough, so when we found a pattern for this loose fitting pinafore dress (50p in a local charity shop!) we decided to have a go. Luckily for me the person who owned the pattern beforehand also had little girls who wear age 4 and age 6 dresses (actually Elsie could do with age 7 but I can adjust for that) so the pieces were not cut too small.

I covered some buttons in the same fabric and she wore it on Sunday. And now of course it needs to be washed!




1 comment:

  1. great dress - perfect for tearing around in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.