Sunday, 24 June 2007

Loveliness in the post

Yesterday morning I received the first parcel I've had from another blogger - thank you so much to Caroline from dolliedaydream! I was so excited - Elsie though it was another birthday gift for her but I soon wrestled it away from her. Last week Caroline posted about a very pretty bag made from gorgeous cupcake material and I asked where it came from; she very generously offered to send me some and here was the pretty package it arrived in:



Such treasure!


Can you see why I coveted this fabric?




It has to be a lovely bag for me, though exactly how to make it and what else to use, I haven't yet decided.

Thank you, thank you - I love it all. The chocolate didn't survive long in this house ...



I'll be sending something off in return, but not tonight as we've just had a birthday party and I can hardly keep my eyes open!

3 comments:

  1. The material is lovely.... and as the lucky recipient of a bag made with it, it looks lovely when it's made up too.... and isn't the chocolate lovely? She is a very nice lady. a very very nice lady. Look forward to seeing what you make of the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lucky you! That fabric is is pure delight! Can't wait to see what you make with it! Happy Days! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that fabric is gorgeous - not to mention the accompanying bar of chocolate! You're going to have fun making that bag!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.