Friday, 29 June 2007

Buttons

Just a quick one - I've been covering buttons to put on the clothes I make for the girls for a little while now. I decided it would be fun to try embroidering on plain fabric and using that to make buttons, and indeed it was.


Here are some I made to send Caroline as part of the thank you parcel for her cupcake fabric (I know she's got them now so I can put up a picture here). It's a rotten photo, taken very late in artificial light as I wanted to pack them up and couldn't wait for the sun to come out again. But I hope it gives the idea of what I'm up to.

3 comments:

  1. Those buttons are beautiful! I love the dainty embroidery. Lovely idea! Happy weekend to you & yours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely buttons. I hope you're not just going to tease us with a picture but will be telling us never-made-a-button-before people how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely buttons, I love embroidery! I think you'd be waiting a long time for the sun to come out to take another photo!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.