Friday, 22 June 2007

Anyone for Mr Sheen?

I am not very adventurous with perfume and makeup and so on - I tend to find something I like and use it for ages. When I was a student I used Body Shop White Musk (along with everyione else!), and I clearly remember when Bear bought me my first bottle of Chanel No 5 - I felt so glamorous! I tried out Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely last year - and it is rather nice but not my favourite. I'm coming to the end of it now so I thought I might treat myself to something new. Well ... the other day I happened to get some of Crabtree & Evelyn's Nantucket Briar room spray on me (as you do) and I really like it and it turns out it is now a perfume too. So I got some.

Is that weird? Still, I suppose I don't clash with the living room now.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you match your living room!! And I've always liked that fragrance too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.