Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Treasure boxes

I can't bear to throw away the boxes that come with shoes, so given the rate two little people get through them I often have a stash of them stacked up. They come in useful for stashing little bits and pieces but the best thing of all is to get out some glue and brushes and a box of paper and feathers and sequins and let the girls make treasure boxes. It keeps them occupied for a good while and we have pretty boxes to pile up at the end of it. I even managed a cup of tea and a sit down while they were doing this little lot!

1 comment:

  1. Can I suggest a decorated bottle of gin to go with that decorated tonic carton?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.