Thursday, 17 May 2007

Sheep food

As we were coming back from ballet this morning (a class that didn't happen - the teacher was sick) Millie said to me "Mummy, what are the sheep eating?" I was very pleased because usually I say that to her and we have all sorts of bizarre suggestions. So, eager to play along I said, "Oh, ummmm, butterfly cakes?"

"No."

"Cauliflower?"

"No."

"Cucumber?"

"No!"

"Beef stew?"

"No, mummy, they do not like beef stew!"

But they do like cake and cucumber and cauliflower?! Apparently so.

"OK, how about pizza?"

"Yes, pizza!!".

Of course.

I have a feeling the sheep's name may actually be Millie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.