Thursday, 3 May 2007

Pre raphaelite gorgeousness

I love Pre Raphaelite art; we used to have Ophelia on the wall when we were mournful students, and now have Waterhouse's Hylas and the Nymphs which is a lot more cheerful. I used to love visiting the paintings in the Ashmolean when we were in Oxford, and now the Fitzwilliam also has a pretty impressive collection. I couldn't help but think of this picture when I took Elsie's hair out of plaits yesterday; she really would love to have wavy hair like her little sister and maybe this is the way to get it for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.