Monday, 21 May 2007

Bishopston Trading

Lots of people have been writing about the furore over the Anya Hindmarch bags for Sainsburys, and rightly so - seems like it was a good idea but misguided in its execution. It made me think though of a little company my sister introduced me to a couple of years back; Bishopston Trading have a few branches in the West Country selling fairtrade organic cotton clothes and accessories. I've bought a few bits and pieces from them and both the quality and prices are good, but my very favourite thing is that when you place an order it comes packed in a little cotton tote bag - perfect for keeping in a handbag or using for library books!


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the packaging is reason enough to buy things and doubly so when it's re-usable!

    Thanks for your comment over at my blog - my kids are also serial hat-losers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.