Friday, 20 April 2007

Tiny omelettes

I struggle sometimes to think of new and interesting morsels to tempt Elsie at lunchtime. She likes to take her lunch to school when I am not working, and loves her lunchbox and napkins, but she tends to get bored quickly so I try not to pack the same things over and over. Last week we visited Steamer Trading and I found some cute silicon moulds that seemed perfect for baking tiny lunchbox treats, Anyway, I had some leftover spuds so I decided to make some mini tortillas with a bit of beaten egg and some parmesan. They turned out really well!


Elsie ate lots of them last night, but only one at lunchtime today. I think an overpackaged squeezable yogurt monstrosity that Bear bought last week proved just too tempting for her ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.