Wednesday, 11 April 2007

The Pumpkin Patch

Oh, how I love this shop. It's a little gem in a very unlikely location - right in the middle of Hailsham is a tiny shop selling a vast range of quilting/craft fabrics, wool, needles, ribbons, buttons, you name it. I wouldn't have thought of this little town as a hot bed of quilting activity but this shop seems to be doing well. I don't think I've ever gone in and been the only customer there! Sadly they don't do mail order, and there's nothing like it near us at home, so every time I come down here I have to be sure to escape to the Pumpkin Patch and then try not to buy everything in the shop. This was some of my haul this time.


I love this jingly trim. Can't wait to make some bags - it really rings like tiny bells!

Ever useful ricrac. Boden have some little girl skirts with stripes of ribbon and ricrac on very simple A-line background - I'm sure I can do something similar with these.


I couldn't resist the bunnies even though Easter is gone now - there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.