Friday, 20 April 2007

Friday 13th

We drove home from Mum & Dad's last Friday, and the girls were really really good, considering it was a two and a half hour drive on my least favourite stretches of road so I wasn't at my most patient. The only slightly rotten bit was the traffic leading up to the Dartford tunnel but we sang Bob the Builder and Wheels on the Bus at the top of our voices and it all went reasonably smoothly. As we approached the tunnel I suddenly realised the date, which gave me a slight irrational pause (I am not great with tunnels or bridges), but then I saw the poor people stacked up in long slow moving queues coming over the Queen Elizabeth bridge and realised that if there was any bad luck flying around, they had sucked it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me some feedback! I love reading your comments and I do my best to reply to them. If Blogger gives me your email address, or if I can find one on your blog I'll try to reply by email; otherwise I'll reply in the comments here.